Thursday, April 22, 2010

meeting grandma and grandpa

Eric's parents and little sister Caitlynn got to fly out and meet Nyah... and spoil Gabe rotten, like usual! :) I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of them with Gabe - but he certainly got his normal quota of tons of attention!! It was so fun to show off our little sweetheart to them too. She was a little angel and captured all their hearts by the end of the weekend. (Who am I kidding, she had them wrapped around her little finger in 2 seconds flat!!) It was so fun to have them come and spend time just being together. It is so fulfilling and comforting to witness how much my little ones are loved. Gabe and Nyah are absolutely doted on, and I love that as a parent! Sometimes I imagine how difficult it would be to have no family... to know that there was no one else that cherished your children the way you did. What a blessing it is to have so many people in our lives that love us and that we love in return! It is what life is all about... family.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

What a little angel baby. I am dying to hold her! I am so glad you were able to have Eric's family visit. How neat that they are able to come. I love you!