She was so alert and quiet that I had to take her out of her blankie and take a few more pictures! What a sweet girl. How am I supposed to get anything done with such a cute distraction around?!
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Isn't dinner time always when babies are fussy and just want your attention? Well, luckily Nyah is a happy little baby and rarely cries... but there are those times when she just wants to be cuddled and it's always in the evening. About a week ago I was trying to make dinner one-handed as I held my little lovebug and I was just so distracted because every time I looked down I saw her sweet little face peering up at me, happy as a clam to be held. It was so adorable, I had to pause and take a picture:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
So cute! I love how babies are so content to just be held and carried around.
You are so patient! She is gorgeous! Time goes by so fast, so enjoy her!
Oh, she is just the cutest thing, sis. I can't wait to snuggle her. She really reminds me of Gabe in those pictures. THey both have those big round eyes. Oh, thinking about it makes me want to hug Gabe and meet my new little niece! I'm glad you took time out to take some pictures of her. I think about doing that all the time with Jack, but then I just want to finish whatever I'm doing and the picture moment is over. I'm going to follow your example from now on!
Oops.. that was me, not Griff! haha.
Oh my goodness! Look at those wide eyes. I can't believe how alert she seems...and still happy:) You lucky girl! She seems like a little angel. I can't wait to love and dote on her myself!
She is getting so alert! She looks so much like Gabe in these pictures. I just want to hold her and kiss that beautiful little face!
Grandma Cheryl
You are so calm and such a good mom. I am the mom who is practically hyperventilating by the time I get dinner on the table!
Oh Britt....she is absolutely beautiful! What a blessing! A little piece of heaven on earth! And little Gabe is such a cute big brother and it looks like a big helper too! I think they have the same eyes and definitely look like siblings. I am so happy to hear you are doing well...xoxo
She is such a doll!!! Enjoy :)
Hey Britt!! I'm so sorry, I'm terrible at keeping up on everyone's blogs and lives. Your sweet little Nyah is so cute! I'm so happy for you guys. I can't wait to have our second. It's going by so fast. We miss you here and hope all is going well. Gabe is grown up so big. I love watching our kids grow up. I agree it's hard to keep track and take picture of all the cute little moments and things they do. I was just telling Stacie London tonight, I just wish everyone I know could spend the time I do with Gracie. She is so smart and does and says the cutest and funniest things. There is no way I can take enough pictures and videos to remember it all. These children are so precious. I love being a mom. Anyway long comment....sorry. Hope your are doing well. Let us know when you visit so we can get a group of us together for lunch or dinner. Love Nanci
She's beautiful, honey. What a blessing she is to us all. I'm grateful for her.
XOXO Gr. Sterzer
Post a Comment