Wednesday, April 15, 2009

the big Easter egg hunt...

We had the best Easter egg hunt ever!! There were eggs, candy, and treats all over Grandma's yard and best of all, my cousin Ciana bought a real live bunny rabbit for the kids - what a perfect surprise! Thanks Ciana - you are awesome! :) Gabe and Brock were loving it! So was Alex until that sweet little thing peed all over her! Aaaaah! :) Here are just a few of the dozens of pictures I took that afternoon!Alex and Gabe hunting for gold wrapped chocolate eggs - but Gabe refused to identify them as anything other than FOOTBALLS!! :)Brock and Gabe... I LOVE the faces Brock pulls! What a funny guy!That rabbit sure was loved by those boys... it even got smothered in kisses!!The sisters: Aunt Jackie, Aunt Cindy, and MomMy cousin Jordan and his girlfriend Ashley
Cole, Uncle Jim and DadBrock and his fun mommy Ciana!

And here we are at the steepest egg toss hill you have ever seen!

3 comments:

Amy said...

That trip looks so fun! Your moms family is so awesome. What a cute picture of Brock and Gabe kissing the bunny! I can't wait to go to Canada this summer!

Mindy said...

That looks so fun! I wish we could have come with you. Ciana had a little bunny when we went up a few years ago. She really is such a fun mommy. It is fun to see the pictures of everyone.

Melanie Anne said...

This was so fun to look at all your pictures from Magrath. It made me miss our family there so much! I am so glad you got to go with Gabe! Fun times!