Monday, April 6, 2009

the Easter Bunny loves us!!

The Easter Bunny came early to our house this year! He must have known we were going out of town for Easter and wanted to make sure Gabe got his basket... he must love us a lot! :) He actually sneaked in on Saturday afternoon while we were all taking a nap. We woke up to his usual trickery of hidden eggs and baskets throughout the house. Once Gabe caught on to the idea, he had a blast searching for all the goodies! It was so fun for Eric and I to see his excitement and happiness - I absolutely love the holidays!! They are a 1,000 times more fun with Gabe in our family! The Easter bunny had fruit snacks hidden in Gabe's sport ball eggs and he was eating them as fast as he could crack them open...it was so funny! So all our pictures of Gabe are of him stuffing his mouth or chewing!!
I had to add this funny picture of Denali with her bunny ears... well, to be honest we call them her bat ears!

4 comments:

Melanie Anne said...

What cute pictures!! The Easter Bunny did a good job at your house! Gabe's basket looked so cute! Love you!

Mindy said...

That is one good Easter Bunny. My favorite picture is the one of Gabe eating the treats... he kind of looks tousled, like he's been having a lot of fun.

Amy said...

I agree with you 100%... holidays are way more fun with kids! It looks like the Easter bunny hooked him up! I hope you're going out of town to somewhere warm and fun!!

Erin said...

How fun! I love Easter! I agree, the holidays and traditions are so much more exciting with kids. :)