Monday, April 27, 2009

Spring tease

For a while there Spring was really teasing us with some perfect weather! Now that it's back to cold rain (and the occasional snowflake!) it's hard to believe how nice it was there for a bit. We took advantage of the sun though and hit the park almost every day! Gabe's favorite thing is to dig up rocks and throw them into water! I swear he could do that all day. It reminds me of how my sis Erin once said Ben spent the afternoon at the lake trying to throw every rock on the shore into the water! That's Gabe for sure!! Too bad Ben's so far away in Detroit...they are obviously kindred spirits. :)There was no water at this park but Gabe made due with playing in the mud! Here he is taking a break to eat lunch with friends...
We had 5 baby boys and 4 mommies that day! Aren't those boys cute?! (I had a rent-a-baby... my nephew Jack! :) haha!!)And here we are again at Heritage park - this time with Daddy, Mindy and Jack!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

We had fun at Heritage Park with you! And thank you a million times for watching Jack for me while I work. It looks like he has a lot of fun with you! :)

Melanie Anne said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love the Spring. I am sorry I couldn't go with you to feed the ducks. I will have to go next time. It looks so fun. And I love the picture of all the babies on the blanket! So cute!

Erin said...

GABE IS SO CUTE!!! AHHHH It's killing me how cute he is! I wish I could be there! That is so funny that you remembered about how Benjamin loved to throw rocks too. Funny little guys. I just commented on the other post about how I could totally relate to that funny stage. :) I sure love you!