Friday, August 27, 2010

Discovery Gateway

The Gateway mall in SLC has an awesome children's museum. We could have spent all day there! Eric and I came with the kids, Mindy and Jack were there, Erin and her kids were there, and Amy came with the boys too. What a fun time with cousins!
A few of Gabe's favorite spots...
Water exploration area - all the kids loved this contraption... Lifeflight helicopter Even mommy thought this was super cool! The Farm Who knew stacking hay would be so fun?!!Ride 'em Wes!Construction Zone Please note that Gabe is in the left of the picture... yes, that bum sticking out of the tool box belongs to him! hee hee!

6 comments:

Jodi said...

WE LOVE this place! We have a season pass- the kids play can play for hours.

Erin said...

That was seriously such a fun outing. I want to go next time we are in Utah too. :) Great idea to head this up! I love all the pictures!

Armstrong said...

Looks like you packed your days full of activities when you were here in Utah. I really need to take Dylan to Discovery Gateway. We just have never been. It looks really fun. Gabe looked like really loved the tramp too.

I did have my baby on Aug 5th. I will get you invited to our new blog ASAP. Hope all is going well up north.

Chanda

Mindy said...

You have some great pictures from the museum! What a fun place. I think we should go again next year when you visit, too. The kids loved it!

Jan S said...

I'm sad I didn't get to go, but so glad had a fun time. You sure fit in a lot of fun that day!

aubreyannie said...

wow! that museum looks awesome! i wish they had something that cool here!