Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm back!

Well I'm back from Utah and my computer is fixed so I'm ready to post about our awesome vacations! We had such a wonderful time - I can't wait to finish going through all my pictures and start posting about all the fun things we did. Since that may take me a bit, here are some cute pictures I snapped before leaving of my little darlings...

8 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow, Your kids are really changing. Gabe is such a little boy now and Nyah is such a cute baby! They both have such gorgeous big blue eyes!!!

Kelly said...

So glad you are back! We tried to call Eric on Sunday to feed him, but he didn't answer... oh well.

Brianne said...

Yea! I'm glad you had a fun time in Utah. Your kids are adorable! I love Nyah's shirt :-).

Jan S said...

What beautiful babies! I l vote them!

Amy said...

Awww...come back to us:( It was so fun to have you here!

Mindy said...

Those are the sweetest pictures! I love Nyah and Gabe looking at each other, and the last one of them on their backs is adroable. I love Gabe's big smile and Nyah looks like she is going to crack into a big grin any second. I miss you all already! Hope your having fun in Forks!

Melanie Anne said...

Oh these shots are priceless!! What a beuatiful neice and nephew I have!! I can't wait to snuggle those two soon--yeah hoo!!

Cheryl said...

Those are seriously the most beautiful kids ever! I would think that even if I was not their gma! I love that big grin on Nyah she has the most expressive face. We miss you all!
Grandma Cheryl