Friday, August 27, 2010
Jump time!
Mom and Dad put a trampoline in their back yard-what a blast!! The kids all loved it... ok, I'll admit I loved a good jump now and then too! :) At first Gabe wouldn't get near it - that thing looked way too crazy for my safety-loving guy! But Grandma soon got him jumping away and since then Gabe would often tell me "I wanna jump on the tramp now" - ok, bud, have at it!



I love how Mom is clapping in the back ground -that always made Gabe so happy! What a sweet Grandma!
Some of the best nights were spent together outside relaxing on the lawn or throwing a ball while the kids jumped on the tramp and played around.
I think those are Jack's feet on the edge of the picture... is he airborne?? Looks like he is taking a header on the grass, poor guy! I'm sure he was up and running again almost immediately though! :)
Amy taught the rest of us how to get big air with the kids in tow! They loved it! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Ha! I love those fun jumping pictures!!!
I love your hair...it is so cute!
Your hair is darling, I agree with Cristina. But I love Gabe's hair in the first picture. Do you miss his long hair? That tramp is the best. Jack just loves it, too. Although it isn't quite as exciting at Grandma's without all the cousins around. We miss you! Oh, and that is funny about Jack's mysterious feet in the one picture. :)
Cool post sis! That was so much fun to have you guys in town! Miss you already.
Matt
Ha these shots are cute! I loved the nights spent outside around the tramp too--clapping for the kiddos and chatting in the cool night air! So fun--augh--I miss my family soooo much!!
Post a Comment