Tuesday, August 24, 2010

happy bday to me :)

First Eric took me out for a delicious dinner then gave me the best present ever... a one hour shopping spree at my favorite store! Wooooeeeeee!!! It was very fun! (that self-taken-pic was at the end of the night when we had Tillamook chocolate peanutbutter icecream, a personal favorite, instead of cake!) Then my girlfriends took me out for dessert the next night... what a great time! Then when we get to Utah my family gives me another dinner party with a cake and the whole bit! What a great birthday. Thanks everyone - I love you!!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great Pics Britt! So many wonderful memories and pictures with your family. I love seeing Gabe and Nyah spend time with their cousins.
Grandma Cheryl

Armstrong said...

Can't believe you were here in Utah and I didn't even know:( I know how it is trying to fit in all the family and friends, it's totally overwhelming. Looks like you had a great time and were very busy playing. Your kids are growing so fast and Nyah is just adorable! HOpe all is going well with you and Eric up in Washington. Call me next time you are in town. I would love to see ya.

Chanda

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday again sis! I feel so lucky to have you as my sister. I feel like we are bosom friends, as well as sisters, and I can't imagine my life without you. I love you so much!