Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ICECREAM!!!

A cool, sweet, deliciously sticky treat for a hot summer day! So sticky, in fact, that Gabe ended up finishing his icecream in his skivvies! But look at that grin... I don't think the indignity of it matters one little bit to that happy boy! :)Oh Nyah wants a lick soooooo badly!!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh, I loved those pictures! Gabe's almost maniacal grin in the second picture goes perfectly with the theme. I love him kissing Mom, too. And I love that picture of Dad and Nyah, too. That's a keeper, for sure! And just look at Nyah in the last picture... she really wants that ice cream, too!

Melanie Anne said...

These pictures are awesome-but I am sooo sad that I missed you and erin being there! It looks so fun with all those little people running around!!