Friday, August 27, 2010

Wheeler Farm

A fun day at the farm with Eric's parents. That tractor was a hit with Gabe!! He wasn't too sure about the geese though... those are big guys and very loud!




2 comments:

Mommy Amy's blog said...

So I was looking at your blog at lunch and Zed asked me what I was doing and then wanted to come sit on my lap when I told him I was looking at my friend Brittany's blog. He sat and looked at all the pictures and then told me, "I miss that little boy, he is my friend!". Well considering he met him like 2 times and I don't even think he was all that nice the last time, and he didn't even know his name.....I still had to laugh! It looks like you guys had a blast on your vacation home! Wish I could have seen you, but we were long gone!

Mindy said...

It looks like you had so much fun at Wheeler Farm! I can just imagine Gabe being excited about that tractor. Gabe and Nyah are so lucky to have two families who adore them.