THE BOYS, THE BOYS (and one little girl!)As you can see we had tons of fun together! Gabe sure wishes we lived a little closer to all those fun boys - so do I!
Love love love those pictures! Nyah is such a smiley little baby! Seriously, what a little doll. And it was so fun to see Gabe with his cousins... and to see his cousins! It was fun to get a glimpse of Mel's new kitchen, too. :)
Ok I am going to have to get some of those pictures! You really got some good ones! My boys adore little Nyah and Gabe. We wish you still lived around the corner--dang it! Love you!
HOw did I miss seeing these pictures? I have to admit that they brought a few tears - I miss these 7 grandchildren so much. Melanie and Brad's boys looked so cute interacting with your little ones. I can see that Nyah was a big hit! Those boys would love having that little treasure around more often, I know. Melanie told me that Bridger could hardly stand to let her go when you left. I hope you can go out to see her often.
Mom to 3 of the best little kids and wife to one incredible man, I am blessed! This blog is where I share our big and small moments.
Our family in a nutshell: Gabe is a 6 yrs old lego fanatic. He is incredibly creative and sensitive - my little buddy. Nyah is our 3 yr old little sweetheart. She is generous with her smiles and loves and keeps us all on our toes with her fiery personality! Ian is our sweet and happy baby - 17 months old and greeting every person he sees with a sunny "HI!" and a wave of his chubby fist! Eric is a Market Director for JPMorgan Chase and the world's best family man. I get to stay home with our kids full-time...it is so much fun to be with my little ones all day. Someday I'll return to the NICU but for now I'm enjoying my time creating a happy, safe home for my family. Eric and I both love the outdoors, skiing/boarding, traveling, reading and most of all, playing with our kids.
Since my sisters and I all love to cook we decided to start our own cooking blog to make it easier to share recipes...The Sister's Cafe! It has been so fun to create together - my sisters are incredible people and fabulous cooks...so enjoy!
4 comments:
Love love love those pictures! Nyah is such a smiley little baby! Seriously, what a little doll. And it was so fun to see Gabe with his cousins... and to see his cousins! It was fun to get a glimpse of Mel's new kitchen, too. :)
your sis sounds awesome! 5 sons?! eek.. and if she's anything like you, of course she's fabulous! :) i'm glad you had such a fantastic time!
Ok I am going to have to get some of those pictures! You really got some good ones! My boys adore little Nyah and Gabe. We wish you still lived around the corner--dang it! Love you!
HOw did I miss seeing these pictures? I have to admit that they brought a few tears - I miss these 7 grandchildren so much. Melanie and Brad's boys looked so cute interacting with your little ones. I can see that Nyah was a big hit! Those boys would love having that little treasure around more often, I know. Melanie told me that Bridger could hardly stand to let her go when you left. I hope you can go out to see her often.
Post a Comment