Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Braves game!

Brad got us amazing tickets to see the Atlanta Braves! 15th row behind the catcher... Eric was thrilled!! And my all time favorite picture... It had me rolling with laughter when I took it!!!! Gabe comes up with some crazy expressions when I ask him to smile for a picture!!!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Omigosh. How much fun! Griff and I would LOVE that. The picture of Nyah with the braves hat on backwards is super cute. I love the picture of Gabe in front of the braves ball, too. And of course that last picture is hilarious! What a crazy little guy. :)

Erin said...

That is so funny, I love that last picture of Gabe, haha! When I read outloud, "Gabe comes up with some crazy expressions" Eliza started to say, "He's crazy!" :)
Now she is saying, "Where's my friend Gave, Mom? I don't see him."
Eliza and I sure love "Gave"!! :)

Melanie Anne said...

I am so glad you guys got to do that! What a cool pics. My favorite is the last one of Gabe--what a cutie:) I miss him! I am still finding evidence that Gabe was here--like all the cars and trains lined up perfectly for play upstairs on the train table:)My boys never go up there.

matt said...

awesome face Gabe! He's a good lookin kid. Your and Eric's genes mix pretty well sis!

Jan S said...

LOved these pics from the game. It looks like your boys LOVED that outing!