Friday, September 24, 2010

little girl love

My little darling is 6 months old. I can hardly believe it. She gets more beautiful and sweet every day... there aren't words to express how much I adore her. She is just perfect. Nyah Leigh @ 6 months:
15 lbs 14 oz (50%) 26.5 inches (88%)
Developmentally on target! Some things Dr. Wiseman commented on were how alert and engaged she is, how beautiful her skin is (we get that one a lot) and how sweet and calm she is (we hear that a lot too!) - no signs of stranger anxiety yet!

11 comments:

Kelly said...

I agree! I need to hold her again soon!

Brianne said...

She is so CUTE!

Mattchooooo said...

Man Britt- she is BEAUTIFUL! I saw a lot of pictures on Melanie's blog as well and she is exceptionally pretty- and such a huge smile! I'm so excited we have her in the family. We need to start balancing the scales with all these boys! Love you sis- can't wait to see you, Eric and your kiddo's again!

Mindy said...

Oh, she is beautiful! She looks so cute in that dress, too. What a shining, happy little face. I can't wait to see her (and Gabe, Eric, and you) at Christmas. I love you!

Unknown said...

What a pretty dress. She is adorable!

Melanie Anne said...

what a doll! Seriously I love all the pictures we took that morning. I will email them all to you! Love you and miss you and your sweet family soo much! xoxo

Melanie Anne said...

I love that last shot you added! She really is just perfect! I so loved holding and interacting with her while you were here! She is a special little spirit:)

Amy said...

What a little angel! She is precious. I love her beaming eyes and pretty face. I love the bottom picture of her standing and turning around to give the world her giant grin. So cute! She must make your home so happy. I can't believe she is almost the same weight as Logan. He's 17+ lbs and she is catching up to him fast! I can't wait to see her at Christmas time. She mustn't get any bigger until then:)

And please tell Gabers hi from us! We miss him, and we especially missed him at the party. That was so hilarious about him having you blow up the picture of the presents! I bet he spotted the Thomas train right away. Wesley very much enjoyed presents this year-no more confusion about how cool presents are:)

Can't wait to see you guys in a few months. Hope you are finally enjoying a few weeks to be at home and relax!

Amy said...

She is absolutely gorgeous Britt!! I love that sweet little dress, and her smile? Oh. My Goodness!! Little girls are so much fun, aren't they?

Mindy said...

That second picture is so cute! I liked seeing all the stats, too. Jack and I have been looking at your blog and he LOVES these pictures of Nyah, the ones with the chinese top, and the ones in the Forrest the best.

Jan S said...

I loved those pictures, Baba. Nyah is such a happy, cheerful little sweetheart. I can hardly wait to see her again. You are such a cute mother, too. It thrills me to see how much you love your little ones. They are lucky to have two parents who treasure them so much. XOXO