Thursday, September 9, 2010
Timpanogos Caves
I still have more Utah pictures!! We did so many fun things... like hiking through the Timpanogos caves. Erin organized it and it was so much fun! It's strange hike - very steep and hot (climbing up black pavement) but it's so cold inside the caves, you have to pack coats and hats! It was Eric and I, Mindy and Griff, Jed and Erin and Dad. The only little ones that joined us were Jack (riding on Griff's back), Nyah (on Eric) and Sam (on Jed)... all the rest we left at home. It was so fun to have an "adult" outing! Below is the view all the way down to the valley... we gained some serious altitude!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Sounds like Eric is a hiking fool now! It looks like a great place to hike to! Glad you had fun!
I loved the caves! All the rock and mineral formations were beautiful and a little mysterious, too. I'm so glad Erin planned it.
Nyah not only has the cutest smile but huge beautiful eyes as well!!!
Wow--you got some great shots! That cave is so cool huh?! Nyah looks adorable!! I can't wait to see her in just a couple days! Yeah! And I am happy you are getting some use out of that fancy baby bjorn cover:) She looks soo cute! XOXO
Great pictures! That was very fun! I'm so glad everyone wanted to go! :)
I'm so sad I missed that outing - loved the pics, especially Nyah. She is so cute!
what a great place to hike..nyah is so cute!!
Post a Comment