Thursday, September 9, 2010

AF Pool Adventure!


One day Mindy and I decided to take the kids to the pool... what an awesome pool! It was more like a water park to me - I was so impressed! I thought it was a blast with all the fun water playgrounds and slides. There was even a giant waterslide that we could take the kids on! Gabe was very against trying it at first even though Jack loved it so much he was screaming to go again as you got dumped into the water at the bottom! After uselessly trying to talk Gabe into it, I told him to tell me when he was ready. About 10 minutes later he shocked my by saying he wanted to go! He LOVED it... of course!! I was so happy that he got over his fear and gave it a shot! By the end, both boys were begging for the slide - poor Nyah got a little neglected. Good thing she is such a content little sweetheart to just people-watch and suck on her fists! :)Me and GabeMindy and Jack

5 comments:

Mindy said...

That was so fun! Jack and I tried to go back one last time before the pool closed. Wouldn't you know it? The heater was broken in the slide/play area. The water was FREEZING! We had fun splashing around in the big pool still. But not nearly as much fun as we had doing the same thing with Gabe, Nyah, and you!

Kristen said...

I love this pool!!! You look great after having cute Nyah!

April said...

So fun! I miss that pool. Though, we have one that's very similar here in St. George. Your kids are so precious, and you DO look great! Take care.
-April

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Ooh, looks so fun!! I'm missing summer already. :(

Jan S said...

I loved those pictures - so glad that you could have that time together. Gabe looks so handsome. Deciding later that he wants to join in sounds like him - he just likes to do things on his own timetable! :)