Check out the cool new Thomas the Train behind! :) Gabe picked them out!
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Big day for Gabe!
This is day one of potty training!! Gabe is a Big Boy now... wearing Big Boy pants and going on the Big Boy potty! :) He has a potty chart that is a train track - I bought star stickers to put on each portion of the track for every time he went on the potty but instead (or I should say in addition) Gabe wanted to cut out the train so we could physically move it down the track! What fun! haha :) I hope the "fun" lasts! No accidents yet though and he already had 3 stars on the chart by 7am! Yes, we started early here... not mommy's idea!
Check out the cool new Thomas the Train behind! :) Gabe picked them out!
Gabe's super cool football seat- another Gabe selection!
Check out the cool new Thomas the Train behind! :) Gabe picked them out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Congratulations, Gabe! He is such a big boy!!
Sooo cute I love the thomas "train" undies. YOU GO GABE!!!
Oh, good luck Brittany!! Hopefully potty-training goes easy for Gabe!! He's so cute, love the football seat. Little things like that seemed to really help Isaac too!!
I love seeing the pictures Britt.. It helps me to feel like you are not so far away! Gabe is growing up so fast I can not believe that he is already potty training.. Hopefully he will take to it quicker than his daddy did. LOL J/K Eric!
Woo hoooo Go Gabers!! I will show these pictures to your cousin Cannon and hope he will follow your lead:)
Post a Comment