HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY ERIC!!!!!!
Eric is finally joining me in the fabulous 30's - yay!! He is slightly less thrilled at the prospect, let me tell ya. :) Poor guy views this landmark as the "beginning of the end" to quote him directly. His doom and gloom attitude last night had me laughing so hard... he was even laughing by the end! I keep telling him that turning 30 is truly great... it feels really good to be old enough where you feel like you have enough experience of life to really know what you're talking about and it's young enough where you can still do whatever you did in your 20's (it's just finding the time!) Also it is so fun to be in the stage where you're established in building your family and career. The 30's are exciting from my point of view - seriously! Eric just doesn't know it yet... but he will soon enough!
Honey, if you ever get a chance to read this today... I LOVE YOU and Happy Birthday, babe!!




1 comment:
Happy Birthday Eric! We love having you in our family and Griff and I both wish you lived a lot closer. Although, we loved visiting you, too!
PS I am not worried about turning thirty at all... I think it is because you all are still older than me. :) Erin is the only one who is younger. haha
Post a Comment