Thursday, January 28, 2010
Eric's family b-day dinner
Gabe and I decorated the house and made our birthday boy a delicious steak dinner (check out the menu and recipes on Sisters Cafe). A homemade cheesecake, as requested, topped it off well I think! We even went outside and lit sparklers for this special occasion! :) It was a fun evening, celebrating our wonderful husband and Daddy. A little strange to be by ourselves though... we are used to tons of family around! But it was still a fun and relaxing night. Eric still has a special birthday surprise waiting for him this weekend... hee hee, I can't wait!!!!!! :)
He wouldn't let me put on 30 candles, dang it!! That would have looked great! :).JPG)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
You are such a good wife Brittany! Happy 30th Eric...you are so old! :)haha!
You are so fun, sis. It sounds like you made Eric's birthday really fun. I hope you are having fun now on your weekend get away! I love that first picture of eric and gabe smiling together. Daddy's with their little kids just melt my heart. And I've always thought Gabe has Eric's smile. So cute, sis!
Happy Birthday Eric!
Benjamin is looking at these pictures with me, and he said, "Is he 8 years old??" Apparently he counted the candles on Eric's birthday cake. :) Nice try, Eric. Besides, would you rather be 8 years old or 30 years old? :)
The birthday party looks like a lot of fun. Gabe is such a cutie with you two.
I hope you guys are having a blast right now on your mini vacation! We love you tons!
Great pictures - Eric and his daddy look so cute. It sounds like Eric had a good 30th! i look forward to seeing some pics of your trip.
XO MOM
Happy Birthday Eric!!!! We love you!
Wish we were there to help celebrate and enjoy that amazing dinner!! yum! Welcome to the 30s! I am with you Britt--you have "arrived" in the 30s!!
Post a Comment