Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Nutcracker

While I was in Utah Mom treated all the girls to night out on the town going to the ballet The Nutcracker. It's something we do most years and it's a treasured tradition. I love dressing up and going out with all the girls... especially to something as fun as the ballet! The dancing and the music are beautiful, the costumes are so fun to see, and the opportunity to be with some of my favorite people in the world... what a perfect evening! My mom has season tickets to the ballet and she always takes each of us to dinner and one performance a year - kind of like a mother-daughter date! But this ballet is fun to be with everyone together (well not everyone, but all the girls of the family available!). Even Grandma was in town this year and got to come!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

What a fun tradition. You should definitely do that with your daughter. I love all the swiming pictures, what a fun time!!!

Mindy said...

That was so fun. I wish Melanie and Erin were there. I would love to have a picture of all the women in our family together. PS You are one hot pregnant lady. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys got to go to that sis. I have amazing beautiful sisters. And my wife....? I married WAY up. I am so happy with all the women in my life! Christmas was really fun this year wasn't it?!

Melanie Anne said...

What a sweet picture. I think I may cry...I am so sad to not be there with you! Maybe next year...I will work on Brad about saving up to fly all 7 of us home for the holdays. Wish me luck!!

Erin said...

So much fun! You all are beautiful. How neat that Grandma was there too. Your maternity outfit is cute, Britt!