Friday, January 15, 2010

lots of R & R...

Our time in Utah was so relaxing. Most of it was spent at home with the family just playing games, working on puzzles, talking and laughing, outside with the horses and for Gabe, a lot of time was logged in the play room with his cousins! It was wonderful to just be together and enjoy good company (and lots of good food!)

Gabe got lots of one-on-one play time with both Grandpas... he loves them both so much!

Movie time with Amy, baby Logan, Wesley and Gabe. Actually Matt gave up his spot for Gabe when he came down early that morning - it was so sweet. Their little family was all snuggled up together on the air mattress watching Snow White! Gabe got to sneak right in and soak up all the love!

Playing catch with Uncle Griff. Gabe is getting really good! Check out that throw!

Snuggle time with Daddy...
and Aunt Caitlynn!
Gabe and Wesley have the same coat so they look so cute together when they go out. Here they are helping Grandpa with the horses!
Feeding the ducks at Gardner Village with the Richardsons - Gabe loves this outing!
Puzzles!! That puzzle was 1,000 pieces and took us 2 days to finish - we were so proud of ourselves. It was very difficult breaking it up to put away! The puzzle workers were all the girls (even though they are not all represented here!) - Mom, Grandma, me, Mindy and Amy. I better give Dad some credit too - he helped on and off! :)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh Britt, I miss you already! It was SO fun having you home for the holidays. I'm getting nervous about how long it's going to be until we get to see you guys again. Hopefully in July between Canada/Glen Eden if Matt can work it out if not sooner! I need to see that new baby girl in person!

Mindy said...

Ok, that was so fun to read that post. All of it was so fun! Those pictures of Amy and the little boys all snuggled under the blankets is so sweet. And the puzzle was so fun, too. And I loved the pictures of Gabe playing with his grandpas... ok I just loved all of it!

Melanie Anne said...

What a sweet post! Thank you so much for posting all these pictures from the holidays! I can't believe you did htat HUGE puzzle! That sounds so fun and relaxing. It looks like you had a perfect trip to Utah. Darn I wish I was there. I miss you and everybody so much!

Erin said...

THAT LOOKS SO FUN!!! All that relaxin hangout time... snuggling and watching Snow White. So cute! I love puzzles, that looks like SO much fun and such a relaxing thing to do together. I'm so glad you had such a good time. Love you!