Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Zermatt

We always take a few days and head up to Matt and Amy's townhome at the Zermatt. It's become like a cabin to our family! :) It is gorgeous up there in Midway, and there is so much to do, even in the winter. Our favorite thing this year was swimming at the pool... Gabe was thrilled every time we went! (that may even be the biggest understatement ever... he was SO excited. Check out the video!) I did not have a swimsuit in the beginning (and Eric had gone home already) so my wonderful big brother Matt was Gabe's hero and included him in all the fun he was having with Wesley. Thank you Matt! Of course my sister Mindy and everyone else were all very sweet to play with him and give him lots of attention even though they all had their own kids too! It really meant a lot to me and I know Gabe had the time of his life!All the kids getting thrown up in the air at the same time! (That's Gabe with Mindy) Matt throws Wes crazy high and he loves it!!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Omigosh! I have to get copies of those pool pictures! They all made me laugh. I love how high Matt throws Wes... and Amy. :) Poor Gabe is thrown the lowest in the picture with everyone. And Griff is making the funniest face in that picture where Gabe is sitting on the rock. I miss you!!!

Matt said...

What a great time!!! Augh- I wish you guys were closer. But- it makes the time you are here that much sweeter I guess. It was so fun hanging out with you over Christmas. I really love you and Eric and Gabe and....?

Matt said...

and that IS a very funny picture of Griffs face!

Melanie Anne said...

Wow you got some seriosly awesom shots!! I love all the babies in the air! So cute! What fun!!!!!