Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's for real...

My good friend Raelynn threw me a baby shower last night with girls from the ward... it was so fun!! And it made the whole thing so real all of a sudden. I really am going to have a baby girl in 2 months - aaaaah! I'm so excited! :) These girls in my ward have been so sweet and friendly... it's made my transition here so much easier. I have not shopped for one clothes item or anything really besides nursery bedding so it was so fun to get all those cute girly items! Life has just been so busy lately with the holidays and now moving... I'm going to have to do some make up shopping before March 28th! Our house is supposed to be finished before February 8th so we are planning on moving Valentine's weekend (how romantic). :) I'm really looking forward to being settled finally - to really feel like this is home. I only wish I could fast forward the next month - it is going to be so crazy. In the next few weeks I need to finish potty training Gabe (which is going really well, by the way), pack my house up, move, unpack, and try and get prepared for this little girl coming soon! Sounds a little daunting, especially with all the details of moving that have to be dealt with, but I'm excited to be in my own house soon. Only a few weeks to go!

6 comments:

Grandma Cheryl said...

Don't worry Britt. I have started shopping! I can't wait to meet my little grandaughter! I wish we could have had a pink shower here for you.

Kristen said...

Oh my... I am getting stressed out for you! You have a lot going on!!! I am sure it will all go smoothly and before you know it you will be in your new house holding your sweet little girl. Enjoy the moments!

Jodi said...

Good luck with the busy couple of months ahead! I am excited for you guys to get into your house- that will be great.

You look fan-tas-tic by the way. That is the cutest maternity shirt!

Erin said...

That baby shower sounds so fun! I am so happy for you! Having a little girl is a blast. You look beautiful. Good luck with these hectic next few months. When it gets tough and exhausting, just think, at least I don't have a newborn baby right now! It's great you are moving before she arrives! ;)

Mindy said...

That baby shower did sound so fun! And you look beautiful! I love your shirt. You're a knock out. :)

Melanie Anne said...

Oh my I was just reading this post and getting ready to comment and the Shes Having a Baby song came on your blog song player--oh my how perfect!! You are the cutest pregnant Momma ever! I am so sad that I am not with you at your sweet baby shower! It looks so fun. I miss you sooo much Baba! XOXOXO