First of all, everything is going great with our baby girl. Only 9 more weeks to go! I feel good, just super tired all the time... in fact Eric and I went to bed last night at 9:30! He gave me a back massage (back pain is another annoyance of pregnancy at this stage) and I guess it really wiped him out! No I'm kidding - by the end of his long days at work, he is just as tired as I am. (We are a load of fun lately! hee hee!)
Gabe's potty training is going really well... with the #1 part of it. #2 on the other hand is more of a challenge, as you guessed from what I said earlier! The last few days he has had an accident either during his nap or during the night (never when he is awake) until today when he blew that in a big way! So we are still working on it...
Our house is to be finished on February 8th! We are so excited to move in our new home and be settled! We went to see the house and its progress last week and it looks great. I can't wait to take a bunch of pictures to post on our blog.
The weather here is record breaking warm. I heard on the radio that it is the warmest January since 1891!! Wow. The sun was even out today - it felt great.
Well, I guess that is all. I'm done with the rambling! Now I'm going to go write up a post for Sister's Cafe to schedule for tomorrow morning. If you haven't checked out our food blog lately, you should! We have a bunch of new and delicious recipes posted. Hope you all have a wonderful day!
PS: A post with no pictures is just too boring so here are a few of my 2 guys driving Gabe's new Jeep (that his Grandma and Grandpa Richardson gave him for Christmas) around the front yard. Daddy has worked (or played) long and hard to get Gabe over his fear of his cool new Jeep! Poor little guy would like to sit in it but did NOT like it when it moved - he would say "no thank you! no thank you!" :) We are happy to say that he has had a change of heart and loves his new toy now! 





4 comments:
I loved that post. It was fun to hear a true update on your life without having to document an event. I need to do that more. Can I just say POOR, POOR girl! Seriously. Although, I have to say cleaning poop out of the tub is pretty gross, too. Jack poops in the tub regularly... even if he has already gone that morning. Argh! Then you have to clean all the tub toys, the little boy in the other tub, and then scrub scrub scrub the tub down. Not to mention actually remove the said poop from the tub. I can wait for potty training though... :)
I can't wait for your little girl. I wish I could come and see her... I have been checking flights religiously hoping for a good deal.
And that story about Gabe saying, "No thank you. No thank you" about his jeep had me laughing out loud. I can totally imagine him. what a sweet heart (minus the poopy pants part).
I miss you and your cute family. Happy Birthday to Eric tomorrow! :)
That's a long day, you deserve a break! You deserve a really LONG break because you're pregnant. I love the picture of Gabe in the Jeep. My kids got Jeeps for Christmas too. I can't believe you're going to have your baby in 9 weeks!!!! I'm so excited for you.
Hi Honey,
I really enjoyed reading about you. I wish you felt better - especially after hearing about your trip. It won't e long now though.
The pictures of Gabe in his cute car were so fun. i can just hear him saying, "No thank you!" He is such a polite little guy.
Miss you,
XO Mom
This was so fun to get an update on your life! I am sorry for the potty training fun this morning--yuk! I usually throw away the undies that get pooped in --youknow if it is smooshed in there and MOm would get so mad at me for being so wasteful!! I just couldn't handle that--ick! Potty training is so much harder when you are pregnant--so I am super impressed!!
What cute boys you have! I am glad it is record breaking warm there. That is awesome! I love you and miss you and your family so darn much!!!!! When are you moving to Georgia?!!
Post a Comment