Friday, June 25, 2010

3 months

Nyah is 3 months old already- I can hardly believe it! It's going way too fast. She is getting so big! Every day she gets more and more beautiful and her personality is just blossoming - so sweet and happy. Eric and I are totally in love, even Gabe thinks she is pretty neat! :) Here are a few minutes of live time with baby Nyah. She does a lot of cooing and smiling... nothing too exciting but adorable nonetheless! I know my family will want to see it but I don't expect it to entertain everyone! :) It is so hard having a baby away from family knowing that they are missing seeing her sweet smiles, chubby legs, soft cooes... just everything. And she is changing so fast. So I wanted to share a moment of her...

I have to add, in defense of the messy bed, that this was very early in the morning! I had just finished nursing her in bed and grabbed the camera to capture how happy she was!

5 comments:

Erin said...

that was so cute! She is just adorable! she is FULL of smiles! So darling! It was SO Fun to watch her. Really, she is just so happy! And she has such big expressive eyes, so pretty. Ben and i enjoyed watching her.
I turned the volume up to watch it and there was soft music going on with it, and I thought you had put the video to music. But then when the video ended and the music kept going I realized it was your blog music. :) haha!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

so, so cute!!

Melanie Anne said...

I loved this post! I love that you text me pics of her all the time too! I feel like I am getting to watch her grow. How I wish I was there to kiss and snuggle her though!! Give her some lovin from her Aunt Melanie!

Mindy said...

What a sweet little angel! It was so fun to see her video, sis. I was a little shocked at big she is already. I just imagine her eternally as a newborn. :) I really cannot wait to hold her and play with her next week.

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh, she is so cute! She is as such a fun age! Ohhhhhh I miss little babies. I'm so glad you guys are doing so well in Washington. It sounds like you really enjoy. I'm so glad, but we miss you back in Utah!