Sunday, June 13, 2010
a weekend with Grandma Cheryl and Caitlynn
The weekend Cheryl and Caitlynn came for Nyah's blessing, we had a lot of fun with them! Saturday was the first sunny day in weeks so we headed to Coulon Beach in the morning for some time in the sun! When we got there, the breeze off the water was surprisingly chilly but it did nothing to prevent Gabe from playing in the sand and water. Eric, who is normally impervious to the cold, was shivering away miserably while all across the beach kids were playing in the water and sand - some in just swim suits!! It's crazy how kids don't seem to feel the cold when they're having fun! Later in the day everyone (minus Nyah and I who were happily napping) headed downtown for shopping and sightseeing. We met up later for dinner... what a fun day!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love that first picture of Gabe all dirty in the sand. He just looks like such a classic little boy! I'm so glad you had so much fun when Cheryl and Catelyn visited.
What a fun weekend! I wish i was there. I miss you all sooo much! Please give Gabers and Nyah and big hug and kiss from Aunt Melanie
XOXOXO
Post a Comment