Sunday, June 13, 2010

pretty girl

Nyah's smiles could melt anyone's heart but even with her serious face, she is a heart-breaker! She has the most beautiful complexion... and such a pretty little face! :)
I had to add these pictures of Gabe... he is the exact same age in them as Nyah is now. Don't they look like little twins?! Nyah is reminding us so much of Gabe now!

7 comments:

Mindy said...

She is so sweet! I can't believe how much she looks like Gabe at the same age! Oh, I can't wait to snuggle her. Come soon! I love you!

April said...

What a sweetie! I'm going private so if you would like an invite then leave me your email address. Thanks!
-April

Amy said...

I can not believe how much your two sweet kiddos look alike! They are both as cute as can be!

Amy said...

Nyah is just so precious!! I can't believe how many posts I have missed, I have been absolutely terrible at blogging the last few months. Her eyes are just amazing and captivating. Please tell her to stop growing up for a few weeks until I can finally meet her! And her and Gabe could totally be twins, they look so similar!

Matt the Fat, son of Johnn not Johann said...

Hey Baba Louie! Beautiful baby girl! Seriously- I'm not even lying to save your feelings; that little girl is CUTE! I'm really looking forward to meeting her. You and Eric mix very well. I know I've told you that before but your children are beautiful.

I miss you and Eric a lot. I would like to get into mountain biking and Eric knows these American Fork Canyon trails better than anyone. I'm excited for this summer though- be good to see you guys in person! Love you sis.

Jan S said...

How cute! They look so much alike, they could be twins! Their mouths and eyebrow shape are almost all that helps you tell them apart. They are both just beautiful!
XOXOX 'Can't wait to see them.

Melanie Anne said...

Oh wow--that is so sweet! Those tow babies look so much alike! And they are beautiful babies. Oh I can not wait to snuggle that little precious girl. She is gorgeous just like her Mommma!! Love you!