Bryant keeps asking when Gabe can come over to play again...I just have been so busy and when we do have time I know Gabe is sleeping! Next week should calm down. Our school is having a buy one book get one free today after school or tomorrow before and after school. I am getting some Christmas gifts for the cousins swap this year. FYI... What a smile Gabe has! And Nyah is, of course, gorgeous as always!
Soooo cute looks like Gabe is loving being a big brother. We really need to get together I still haven't seen your house either. Glad things are going well.
They are so cute! Gabe is looking so big! He was about Jack's age when I had Jack, I think. I can't believe he is so big. And Nyah is adorable. Love those big eyes! Can't wait to see you next month, sis. I love you!
Such cute kids!!! Mommyhood is the best I agree :) It'll get more fun when Nyah can start playing back with Gabe. We should have you over to play again!
Mom to 3 of the best little kids and wife to one incredible man, I am blessed! This blog is where I share our big and small moments.
Our family in a nutshell: Gabe is a 6 yrs old lego fanatic. He is incredibly creative and sensitive - my little buddy. Nyah is our 3 yr old little sweetheart. She is generous with her smiles and loves and keeps us all on our toes with her fiery personality! Ian is our sweet and happy baby - 17 months old and greeting every person he sees with a sunny "HI!" and a wave of his chubby fist! Eric is a Market Director for JPMorgan Chase and the world's best family man. I get to stay home with our kids full-time...it is so much fun to be with my little ones all day. Someday I'll return to the NICU but for now I'm enjoying my time creating a happy, safe home for my family. Eric and I both love the outdoors, skiing/boarding, traveling, reading and most of all, playing with our kids.
Since my sisters and I all love to cook we decided to start our own cooking blog to make it easier to share recipes...The Sister's Cafe! It has been so fun to create together - my sisters are incredible people and fabulous cooks...so enjoy!
9 comments:
Bryant keeps asking when Gabe can come over to play again...I just have been so busy and when we do have time I know Gabe is sleeping! Next week should calm down. Our school is having a buy one book get one free today after school or tomorrow before and after school. I am getting some Christmas gifts for the cousins swap this year. FYI... What a smile Gabe has! And Nyah is, of course, gorgeous as always!
They are totally siblings! I can't believe how much they look a like. Staying home is the best job in the world. I am glad you enjoy it so much.
Oh my goodness, they're getting so big! I can't believe how old your baby looks. She is adorable!
I'll email you my address.
Oh what adorable babies you have!! I can not wait to see you this fall!! YIPEE!! I just want to reach out and snuggle those darling little ones!
What a great life. Aren't we so lucky to be mothers. The Joy they bring!!!!!
Isn't great to always have buddies around? :) Nyah is really cute and I love her blanket!
Soooo cute looks like Gabe is loving being a big brother. We really need to get together I still haven't seen your house either. Glad things are going well.
They are so cute! Gabe is looking so big! He was about Jack's age when I had Jack, I think. I can't believe he is so big. And Nyah is adorable. Love those big eyes! Can't wait to see you next month, sis. I love you!
Such cute kids!!! Mommyhood is the best I agree :) It'll get more fun when Nyah can start playing back with Gabe. We should have you over to play again!
Post a Comment