Friday, June 18, 2010

The wilds of Washington

Eric and Gabe have been hiking like crazy lately! Even though it doesn't feel like summer here yet, my boys are stir crazy and want to get out of the house! Nyah and I will occasionally join them on their mountain adventures and that's when we get some wonderful pictures. The green here is stunning. I can tell you each one of us LOVE it. For me, it's like stepping into an oasis with all that beauty and solace around you - so rejuvenating. Even Gabe has made comments about how much he likes to be in the mountains and he always gets excited to go hiking with Daddy!

5 comments:

Melanie Anne said...

WOW!!! I thought Tennessee was green--but that is amazing! I would love to hiking with you and with sweatshirts on---here we are dying of heat and humidity. The only way to enjoy outdoors is in a pool!! These pics are beautiful!

Jodi said...

Gorgeous! I love, love green places. I want to live there :)

Unknown said...

Wow! It is beautiful there! What a fun adventure for your family! Looks like a blast!

Kelly said...

What trail was this? It looks familiar and like you had so much fun!

Mindy said...

OH those pictures are incredible! I can't wait until we can visit you again and go for some hikes. It makes me think that we need to take more advantage of our Utah mountains. WE've been fishing a couple of times, but I haven't been very good about snapping pictures. Your are inspiring!