On Christmas Eve we started off the evening with our traditional dinner of Chicken a La King. It was delicious, as always, and fun to share such a lovely and heartwarming meal together. After dinner we all went downstairs (with big platters of candy and cookies) to have a wonderful program full of fun activities!
The Nativity
starring:
Colt as Baby Jesus
Amy as Mary
Gabe as an angel
Nyah as an angel
Wesley as a wiseman
Jack as a wiseman (lasted about 30 seconds!)
Logan as a wiseman or shepherd
(can't remember since his costume lasted about 10 seconds!)




2 comments:
Oh, I love those pictures! What a fun evening. I'm so glad I can see the pictures. I sure would have loved to be there with you guys. The little kids looked so adorable for the nativity. I loved your two angels. You look so pretty! Is Nyah wearing the little floral shirt and jacket that I got for her? If so, that makes me very happy! :) It looks cute on her. :) And Colt is definitely wearing the little reindeer outfit I bought for Jack when he was a baby. :) So fun! :) I love you guys. It looks like you had a wonderful evening. And I just love that George C. Scott movie! We watched it on Christmas Eve too, and loved it!
You got some great pictures, Baba! Maybe next year Jack will leave his costume on for more than 30 seconds. :) I loved that picture of all the little boys helping mom play the piano. SO cute!
Post a Comment