Thursday, January 20, 2011

our little buddy

I had to add these two pictures of Eric and I hanging out with our little buddy Gabe. He is truly so fun to be with! His imagination is amazing and his commentary about day-to-day events hilarious!

Here is Daddy and Gabe dangling their legs off the balcony at Grammy and Papa's. It's not quite the same for Eric (since only his feet would fit through) but he was a good sport and Gabe loved sharing one of his favorite spots with Daddy!Gabe and I made a foam gingerbread house that Aunt Erin and her family sent for him to do. (Yes, we are still in our pjs...it was a laid back morning!) We had so much fun fitting all the pieces together then decorating it with stickers and glitter! I forgot to take a picture of our finished masterpiece but it was pretty amazing! It graced the shelf in Gabe's room for the rest of the trip.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I LOVE that first picture dangling their legs through the railing. We miss you guys! Jack asks to play with Gabe all the time still.

Jodi said...

I love the idea of a foam gingerbread house. I am definitely going to look into those next year!