Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Year's Eve

This New Year's Eve Eric and I went out, just the two of us, and it was so much fun! We went to Thaifoon for dinner - the Gateway is beautiful at Christmas time! - then took the train down to temple square. Having been living out of state for the past 18 months, we were struck anew by how lovely and majestic the Salt Lake temple is. With the lights up for Christmas, temple square and the park next door are enchanting! It was so much fun to just linger and enjoy the atmosphere with my sweet hubby.

3 comments:

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

How fun! Salt Lake is so beautiful, especially with all the lights. Glad you guys got to have a fun NYE night out!

Conrad, Michelle, Bronwen, Ava and Cate said...

It looks BEAUTIFUL!!! :-) Brittany, it was SO nice to meet you and your wonderful family -Conrad and I couldn't stop talking about it! It's a great feeling when you meet people and "click!" I hope you have a great week, and look forward to more get togethers. Hugs! ~Michelle

Mindy said...

That sounds so fun! Going on dates with your hubby is rare and wonderful, eh? And I agree that temple square is SO beautiful. We'll go with you guys next year.