Monday, January 17, 2011

TLC

We had a wonderful time just soaking up all the tender loving care from our families in Utah. There are so many people that love my little family! Sometimes I feel overwhelmed with how blessed I am. Family is everything to me. I love you all so much... more than words can say... bigger than the sky!
Gabe making sugar cookies with Grandma- yum!Building a cool airport and garage with Grammy!What's better than taking a break to cuddle and watch a movie with Papa and Logan?Grandma and Grandpa treated the kids to a train ride and carousel ride too - how fun!Once Nyah got used to Papa's prickly kisses, she loved playing with him!Nyah and her two aunties Caitlynn and CrystalPlaytime with Papa - Gabe was thrilled with Papa's imagination and sound affects! :)
Story time with Grammy - Wesley is fast asleep...and snoring! hee hee!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh, I loved those pictures! I am so jealous! It sounds like you had a lovely time in utah! I'm glad. I miss you!
I love Gabe's huge smile in the last picture. He is so darn cute!
PS Nyah in her pretty girly outfit at the carousel is adorable!