Monday, April 25, 2011
Bellevue Botanical Gardens and crab dinner!
I decided on a whim to take my parents to the Botanical Gardens, and I'm glad I did. I think they enjoyed it more than anything else we had seen - especially Mom! The gardens really are beautiful and the day was gorgeous. (Mom and Dad couldn't have picked a better week to visit - we had sun all week, crazy!!) It was peaceful and relaxing to meander along the paths, enjoying the lush landscape and soaking up the sun.


See Dad in the background?! :)
Later we had King Crab legs for a special dinner! Eric and I wanted to take Mom and Dad out for seafood but we decided to stay in with the kids and enjoy being together at home. It was delicious and fun! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
HOW FUN!!! Seriously, what a fun time you had together. That is super cool that there was sunny weather the entire time. Wow! The botanical gardens sounds wonderful. and the Crab dinner sounds GOURMET!! You are such a fun hostess.
Post a Comment