Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter!

It was a special treat to have Grammie and Papa here for Easter! I think I may get into the whole Easter basket thing more than anyone else... including Gabe! haha! It was so fun to have the egg hunt and then watch as everyone had to search for their baskets! I had a great time! :) Gabe loved his basket this year. I try to do little toys instead of so much candy and he doesn't seem to mind. I totally forgot to take pictures this year (I guess I was having too much fun watching the excitement!)

We celebrate the Easter bunny portion of Easter on Saturday so right after our baskets, we headed to the church for the ward Easter breakfast potluck and egg hunt. It was so fun for me to introduce Mom and Dad to some of my friends here. It is amazing how close you get to your ward here - they really are like a substitute family.With Gabe running around gathering eggs, I had more opportunities to snap pics of Nyah with her Grammie and Papa!Easter dinner was on Saturday too since Mom and Dad's flight was Sunday afternoon. We had our traditional ham and au gratin potatoes. Mom even made homemade rolls - yum!!The girls on Easter Sunday.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh my goodness, what a beautiful last picture of the three girls. Nyah is such a pretty girl. Really, she is so beautiful. I loved Gabe's face in the Easter dinner table picture. What a cutiepie! Nyah's outfit at the Easter Egg hunt is to die for! Gabe is such a handsome boy - I love his big smile with his bag of eggs!