Friday, April 1, 2011
sweet hotel!
We were thrilled to discover how gorgeous our hotel was in Victoria. I booked it online for a great deal and didn't really know what to expect. The lobby had a small waterfall into a huge koi pool with tropical plants and a walkway over. That was a big hit with our Gabers!

The view from our balcony was awesome!
The master bath aka Nyah's bedroom! I had to add my favorite... the awesome tub (complete with even a bath bomb)!
I never thought I was a big modern decor fan but this hotel may have converted me! Everything was really cool. We got a 2 bedroom suite since we had so many people but we wanted to be together. It was perfect.
Gabe would have spent the entire time at the pool if he were the one calling the shots! He would ask what the plans were for the day and then the bargaining would begin... he would try and rearrange the schedule so swimming came first, middle and last! Haha! It was really cute. He can really argue his case too! He gives a little then pushes hard. :)
Love Gabe's expression in this picture! He is fascinated with it too and asked me over and over why he was making that face. :) He calls it his "crumply" smile now!
Gabe wasn't the only one that loved the pool... Nyah was wild with excitement at the sight of a huge "bathtub" for her to splash in! She is going to be our little fish! **in case you're wondering what on earth is wrong with Nyah's nose... she fell and scraped it. Poor baby had a bloody nose and swollen lip. It was awful. I felt terrible. When it happened and Eric saw the blood I thought he was going to pass out! It was not funny at all - in fact I was almost in tears - but looking back it's a little funny to remember his reaction. When he saw the trickle of blood from her nose, he was like "oh my gosh, oh my gosh!" and started backing up with this look of pure horror on his face! I have to admit it was very distressing to see our sweet baby bleeding. She was a trooper though and recovered quickly.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
The hotel looks awesome! I haven't been to Victoria since high school. We really need to go. I'll have to talk to you about fun stuff to do there.
Oh, bummer about her nose- she doesnt look like she minds too much though! I'm glad you found a great hotel, scores like that can make all the difference!
Wow that hotel looks amazing!! I love all the shots of the kiddos in the pool. What cute children you have:) Bridger is sitting here with me and wants to know why he didn't go swimming with you all too?! I wish--we miss our cousins! Nyah is so darling--seriously such a beautiful baby. I am sorry about her fall and bloddy noxe --poor baby!! Is she walking??
That hotel looks so awesome! I loved hthat picture of Gabe, with his "crumply" face . . . he is so cute! Poor little Nyah; her little nose looks very sore. What a little doll.
Gabe crumply face was hilarious! And I love that he was fascinated with it, too. Poor Nyah! But she does look adorable with scraped face and all. I love her little fat rolls on her leg in the picture where she has it lifted...ooooh! I can't believe how big Nyah looks. Oh, and your hotel looks amazing! Jack would have been just like our Gabe... totally into swimming and those fish in the fountain. It made me laugh imagining him bargaining for more pool time. It looks like you had a blast!
Post a Comment