Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring Break with Grammie and Papa!!!!

My parents came to visit!!!!! I have been looking forward to this for months!! It was the first time they came together (only Mom had been here right after Nyah was born). It was a blast taking them around to see all the sights of our beautiful area but mostly we just loved having them around us. I have missed them so much - I won't go into that though! :) I was ecstatic that they came for a whole week. I have so much to post about. Each day was filled with fun activities - I have so many wonderful memories and cute pictures! :) Here we go...!


Pike's Market


Gabe did not think this was very funny... in fact he was absolutely hysterical when he looked over his shoulder to see that gaping fish mouth! That poor fisherman felt terrible! This was my traumatized Gabe for the next 10 minutes! :(Nyah giving Papa kisses! At first she was shy with Grammie and Papa but within a day she was cuddling up and giving big, wet kisses! :)Dad bought us a lovely bouquet of tulips and daffodils. It lasted almost the entire week - we loved it!Gabe loved playing with his Papa... and I loved watching them together! I hate that my kids are so far away from their grandparents. I'm so glad that Eric's parents are able to come often... I only wish mine could as well!

2 comments:

Grandma Cheryl said...

Yea a Gabe and Nyah fix at last. I am so glad you had such a fun week. I love the evening pics of that park, they were beautiful.

Erin said...

Oh, that was so sad about Gabe and the frightening fish mouth! I bet the fisherman felt bad about scaring him. :) The fresh flowers sound amazing. The pic of Nyah giving kisses is so cute. the pic of Gabe and Dad wrestling is pretty cute!