It felt so good to be out and about in the mountains - breathing that wonderful, fresh air and using our muscles a little! Mom and Dad loved the green. One thing about those two is that they always appreciate the beauty of nature!
Monday, April 25, 2011
an Easter hike
The weather on Saturday was phenomenal. I know my parents couldn't truly appreciate it, especially since they got sun all week! (I'm sure they think I'm nuts when I say Seattle is gray and drizzly now!) But it was amazing on Saturday and Eric and I were loving it - as I'm sure everyone else in the Seattle area was!! I think it almost hit 70 degrees!!! Wow! We had planned on hiking that day so it worked out perfectly. 



It felt so good to be out and about in the mountains - breathing that wonderful, fresh air and using our muscles a little! Mom and Dad loved the green. One thing about those two is that they always appreciate the beauty of nature!
It felt so good to be out and about in the mountains - breathing that wonderful, fresh air and using our muscles a little! Mom and Dad loved the green. One thing about those two is that they always appreciate the beauty of nature!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Such a pretty hike. Your forests are amazing. What a fun thing to do with Mom and Dad.
Post a Comment