Remember the recipe blog my sister's and I created a few years back? :) Well, today we were on TV!!! Woohoo! It was so exciting! Even though I was too far away to be a TV star (haha), I was thrilled to see 3 of my sisters on KUTV Fresh Living, sharing one of our favorite recipes: Honey Lime Enchiladas. Melanie flew in from Tennessee to be on the show with Mindy and Amy (happily it coincided with a previously planned trip for her to go to BYU's Women's Conference). Erin and I were bummed to miss out but had fun watching from the sidelines! Anyway, it was a a fun and flattering opportunity for us to be asked on the show. If you missed it, here is the little 3 minute clip!
The Sisters Cafe on Fresh Living
To add to all the excitement, we also moved to a website today! We are now www.thesisterscafe.com It has a few kinks that still need to be worked out (like the search function, sorry guys!) but I'm pretty happy with it. No more annoying blogger problems either! Who would have ever thought that our little recipe blog would turn into this?! We are thrilled! It is so much fun to be involved with my sisters like this. To create and work on something on a continual basis has been a blast! I sure love those girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Congratulations! The video spot looked great!
That is so awesome! I can't believe it, well I actually can...I have checked out your blog before and it is great! Congrats on being a great cook, although, you didn't need the tv to tell you that did you? Lol! I am sure your family tells you every day :)
This is great. I would have watched the entire sequence if I had known. And they did my favorite recipe, the honey lime enchaladas.
Post a Comment