Monday, April 25, 2011
a night on the town
Friday night we got a babysitter and the four of us went into Seattle for the evening. We walked along the waterfront and watched the sun set into the bay.
For some reason I really love these wooden carvings they have around the wharf! :)
Later we went to "the" park in Queen Anne that has a spectacular view of the city. 
We topped it off with a movie at home - it was a really fun night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Wow! What a blast that week was! We loved seeing your home and cute family, meeting some of your friends and neighbors, and just experiencing the character of your Seattle life. Personally I loved the market walk, the falls, the botanical garden, the warfe at sunset, the hike, the Settler games we played, kissing that cute little Nyah, the great food, and esp the company!! We love you so much, Baba, and are proud of the life you are living. Dad
One more comment. . . I don't like cities; the hussle & bussle; the cars & exhaust fumes; the myriads of people; the big buildings...........however, I don't think I have ever seen a more beautiful setting (of a city, anyway) than that last picture of Seattle! The Space Needle, the city, the sound, Mt Rainier....I thot it was quite breath-taking. Thanks for showing it to us, Eric and Baba.
Wow, that sounds SO FUN! And the picture of the city is really cool!
Post a Comment